Wednesday, February 18, 2015

NPR

I can't decide if there really is a scientific discovery about FSD that researchers have not uncovered yet.  I have heard from many women from all different sources that their libido was fine for years and then all of a sudden it went away.  The same women also report that they are still attracted to their husbands.  How can this be happening to so many women?  And how are we to say that it is all due to context?  Are that many women's contexts out of whack?  I'm not so sure that women's low libido is due to context.. although I am not sure that it is due to genital malfunction.  I do like the idea of the Flibanserin changing the hormones in the brain -- I think they are on the right track.  However, because the FDA shot it down twice makes me wonder if they aren't on the right track.  So confusing!  This issue needs to be solved or be decreased in prevalence, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment